There’s perhaps nothing more a guy wants than to be an esteemed member of his wolf pack. There are a few ways you can achieve this; but we can’t think of anything better than hosting a poker night. This one, singular event ticks off all the boxes that make men, well, men. You can have beer and snacks, and a good time, all the while hidden away from the stresses of everyday life.
Most of us use the garage to park our cars, store old stuff, or even as a temporary gym. We suggest you turn it into a veritable man’s cave on poker night and create your own game room. There are many advantages to this:
- You do not have to wait for the wife and/or kids to leave the house to host poker night.
- Since the setting will be the garage, it will be easier to clean afterwards, leaving your house more or less intact and earning you some brownie points with the better half.
Turning your garage into a poker room for a night can be a quick and easy process. The only thing you have to worry about is making space by parking your car outside. Once that is done, you can get creative with a cool table, some fancy chairs, and even add a soundtrack to the night with your favourite artists playing in the background. The best part is you can afford to leave behind a bit of grime and dirt to add to the ‘man cave’ effect.
Host the Ultimate Poker Night
Now that you have settled on the garage as the venue, here’s a quick guide to have the ultimate poker night:
- Keep away from your phones.
- Play with a bit of money.
- Let the conversation flow nice and easy.